Zanoise Talent

Artists in Norway


Income types: broadcasting, public performance and private copy.

Who can join: recording artists and record labels.

Distribution frequency: three times a year, with the main payment annually. 

Which recordings qualify: recordings that have been made by an EEA-EU artist or by a record label which is a national of a  Rome Convention country.

How to join: application via their website.

You can find more information on when recordings qualify for neighbouring rights income in the provided link.